The Airline bag is an excellent piece of kit which went through extensive consumer testing throughout Europe, and Asia prior to its release to the public market.
Designed to fit with International Airline standards for cabin luggage (Airlines such as Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Air France, British Airways and Lufthansa) the Airline Bag can be used by personal and business travelers to carry up to a weeks worth of clothing.
Airline Bag Features:
- Three side zip opening allows the bag to be lain flat when open
- Two solid side material, removable internal pouches which fix to velcro interior
- One clear sided removable internal pouch (perfect for wash kit/liquids) which fix to velcro interior
- Ability to purchase more pouches for kit
- One side of interior can hold pouches leaving the other side free for large items of folded clothing
- Securing straps for use with larger items of clothing.
- Shoulder Straps
- Backing which allows for the Airline bag to be affixed to a wheelie bag