The Meindl Cobra GTX has been designed specifically to accommodate the needs of Defence Forces, Gardaí and other services requiring black leather waterproof and breathable boots for all day use regardless of the weather conditions.
The Cobra boots are made from high quality full grain leather and are lined with Gore Tex ensuring they are 100% waterproof.
Winding alleys, rough terrain and dark buildings are where this 6″ high footwear performs best.
Extremely lightweight, flexible and very torsionally stable.
Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® lining.
Contagrip® sole system with XO technology
The Contagrip system protects the foot from below, but at the
same time allows natural heel-to-toe movement thanks to the
- The non-slip sole profile ensures optimum grip and prevents you from slipping, even in extreme trail running terrain
- Meindl Contagrip® sole – the pros on rough terrain
- The sole is based on a nylon heel cup that offers high stability and strength.
- Midsole and shank stabiliser across the entire
- Non-slip rubber tread with integrated traction control.
- Tread design and flex system with optimum positioning of studs to support the rolling heel-to-toe movement.
- Contagrip trail runners allow outstanding control, even in extreme conditions
- Special last – wide stance but flat forefoot
- High lateral and twisting stability thanks to shank stabiliser
- Thin mid sole so you can feel the ground under your shoes
- Secure fit
- Extremely stable heel fixation
- Tailored sole concept
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Lining: Gore-tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Footbed: Air-ACTIVE
- Sole: Meindl Contagrip Trail
- Height: 9″ from sole to top of ankle cuff
- Average weight per pair 1280g